- May 29 - 31 2020
Recording ImmunSymbiosis 1 (2020) – german
Seminar language: German
For patients, affected persons, therapists and interested parties
incl. access to all recordings of the seminar for 4 weeks.
incl. link to download the 8 shown Powerpoint (approx. 860 slides).
incl. a detailed, printed compendium (more than 265 pages in color print, also as reference book and workbook) and a copy of the new book “My Microbes are me” by Ariane Zappe. These will be sent to you after booking the online seminar.
approx. 20 hours
Cost for online seminar 390€ (instead of 480€ for the face-to-face seminar)
Registration possible at any time.
Access to the videos and link to Powerpoints will be sent via email afterwards.
For questions and registration please contact Pamela Lecher:
All ImmunSymbiosis courses are tax-exempt as educational services according to § 4 No. 21. a) bb) UStG!
What is ImmunSymbiosis?
- The immune system is controlled by man AND germs
- Not only for the maintenance of the whole organism but especially for the further development for man and microbes
- Chronic disease is a lack of microbes and thus missing or misdirected impulses for the immune system
- How do microbes control the common immune system?
- Why was the symbiosis lost?
The most important germs
- Streptococci, Staphylococci, Tuberculosis
- The role of viruses and retroviruses
- The influence of molds and mycotoxins
- Chronic inflammation in the nervous system in combination with mild traumatic brain injury- The perfect storm
- CTE Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Inflammatory lesions in the maxillary sinus, tonsils and ears
Immune system modulation as a central treatment step
- Ways out of the dysregualtion of the immune system back into the immune symbiosis
- the detailed anamnesis since conception and the red thread in the life of the chronically ill patient
- Regeneration of the systems, especially the nervous system | brain
- Effect and application of frequency chords
- Case studies from the SophiaHealth Institute, protocols and course of therapy
- PubMed studies on all topics
- How do we maintain our immune system and protect our children?
ImmunSymbiosis is a complex model for the development of chronic diseases and solutions. A testing method such as kinesiology to apply the ImmunSymbiosis strategies is beneficial, but not mandatory.
The contents of this course can be integrated into any therapeutic practice or serve as self-help for patients and interested persons. No special prior knowledge is required.
The protocols for our case studies from the SophiaHealth practice are often based on the SophiaViva remedies, which were developed there specifically for the treatment of these patients based on the research there.
In the seminar, the mode of action as well as the production, composition and scientific background of the remedies used are explained transparently.
Thus, the principle of ImmunSymbiosis can of course also be integrated into a treatment independently of SophiaViva with other remedies.
This course does NOT teach any content from the curriculum of methods according to Dr. Klinghardt (ART Autonomous Response Test, PK Psycho-Kinesiology, MFT Mental Field Techniques), unless they are already mentioned in the book “ImmunSymbiosis”.
Courses for SophiaMatrix and ImmunSymbiosis are conducted by SophiaMatrix® UG (haftungsbeschränkt). For questions regarding training in the methods ART, PK and MFT according to Dr. Klinghardt please contact the INK Institute für Neurobiology according to Dr. Klinghardt.
These INK courses are NOT a prerequisite for ImmunSymbiosis or SophiaMatrix seminars.